Thursday, March 30, 2006

Not much to pen....

It's hard to believe that it's been an entire week sine Grandpa's surgery. What a roller coaster of emotions. It's almost like I've been living in an extended universe. Very odd. Grandpa is still here, although more than once, I thought for sure he was leaving. Not much to report, not much change. He is awake more now and knows who we are. My kids are very sad that they cannot see him. We wave at his window as we drive by. It's still very hard, but we continue to pray that God's will for his life will be revealed.

Nothing much else going on. This is the kid's last day of school before spring break. I for one am so excited about not having to get up and out the door every morning by 8 AM. Hallelujah. Maybe I can get caught up on laundry....We'll see :) I'm getting bigger by the day it seems. People have started making comments like, "Wow, you're really starting to pop out there!" Whatever, the stuff they are seeing isn't even baby, it's all of my other organs scrunching together. Ah well.

The sun is out and we are headed to the park, thank you God for Spring!!!

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

hope your grandpa gets well fast..

popping out already..I tell you..you have one big girl in there..haha

I never started showing till about20 weeks or so..even with the 3rd one..my boobs grew about 4 sizes though;)