Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Potty training

There comes a time in the life of a child where potty training becomes necessary. However, there are times when you completely wish they would either wear diapers forever or just train themselves. Emma has proved to be another challenge in the whole potty training exercise. We've rounded a corner though, she now tells me she has to go as opposed to last week when she would just go in her underwear and I would discover it! To me, there is nothing more frustrating than potty training. There are good days and bad days.......can't we please just have some consistency?!?!?!?!?! I know, I know, there is light at the end of the tunnel.............I hope it's a short tunnel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.....she'll get it!

Anonymous said...

This blog thing is really cool! You've done a great job. I'll need to attempt it myself some time. Oh, by the way you ARE a GREAT mom, friend, woman...Here's a funny. My date calendar said "Children are like clocks, you have to let them run" Catch ya later!
Mindy