Friday, February 25, 2005

Family

I can't imagine what life would be like without family! And we are SOO blessed to be surrounded by so much family. We are like the Waltons, we have to do everything as a mass of humanity. Take yesterday for example.......my mom's sister, Carol, just moved here from New York. She bought a house that is right around the corner from mom and dad. Her back yard butts up to Mom and Dad's alley. So now with two blocks there are my parents, my grandparents and my Aunt Carol!!! We went over to see her new house (she hasn't closed yet). There we were, the Waltons.....Me and my kids, Aunt Carol, her daughter Holly, my grandma and grandpa and my Uncle Tommy. This mass amount of people........it's so awesome!!!! And now, today, all 12 of us will troop to Noah's school for his band concert. Man I love family!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I loved your post, and I'm so glad to see you appreciating your family! My family numbers are dwindling, so it's always good to see people thankful for waht they have. Enjoy the bustle (and sometimes stress!) that family brings. there really are no other relationships like them!