Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Josh took this picture this past summer. I thought it was cute and all. He has it in his portfolio for school. So he comes home yesterday with a permission slip for me to sign so that his teacher can submit this picture to the county. They want to use it for a brochure they are creating. I was so proud and so I asked Josh, "Well what's the pamphlet for?" In my heart, I'm thinking cutest kids in the county or maybe for beautiful kids are us. He mumbles something and so I ask him to repeat it. He looks at me and says, "It's for abandoned children." Now, you know and i know that my children are not abandoned. However, it was a swift quick to my ego! Ah well, let's hear it for the Kurtz children, the poster kids for abandoned kids!
hmmm Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Adam was a little boy growing up who was part of the richest family we knew. He was a friend's little brother, and he was into modeling. We were at the dentist flipping through magazines one day and there was his face, a glossy full page ad. Big saucer eyes full lips, blond hair and tan face--Rich kid Adam's ad was pleading to stop child hunger.

to be as starving as he was!

Strizz said...

HA! Could be worse though right? They could be the poster kids for crack addicts or something.