Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's Saturday. For most people, it's the weekend. I wish it were so for us. Matt works on Saturdays so it really just feels like another week day. Grrr, but these days, I am so thankful that he has a job so not much complaining is done.

Today is Emma's friend birthday party. I'm sad for her as we invited 6 girls and only one is coming. She has managed to be very positive and excited regardless. Silly string and water balloons were purchased...why I'm not entirely sure. Probably my way of making it up to her :) I'm really glad I ordered a cake for 20 people! LOL

I washed all of our bedding and hung it out to dry on the line yesterday. It was so great! I LOVE the smell of linens off the line! Summer is on it's way.

Well back to spreading more Tinkerbell pixie dust around...gotta love girl parties!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hawk said...

How did the party go?