Monday, April 20, 2009

I have started many blogs since the last that I posted. My heart has just not been in it. And things seem to be slightly more busy here of late. Enough excuses :)

Things with my friend have leveled off for now. We have seen each other once and it was cordial, although we haven't spoken since. And when there is a friend with whom you used to speak at least once a day, and then there is nothing...that is tough. I'm not sure how to proceed, just kind of waiting and watching.

I feel so uncertain today. The only other "friend" I have is also moving. I feel that there are very few possibilities for friendships where we are, both at home and at church. Blah blah, blah...gotta snap outta this rut.

On a positive note, I sabotaged my husband into re-doing our bathroom. It turned out SO great and I love it!! Even Matt thinks it was a good idea! Score for me! Here are some pics.....









It really looks beautiful and I'm so glad we did it. More normal posts soon!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear from you again, even it is just avout the slave labot you made your hubby do :) You are right is does look better.

Hopefully things will work out with your friend. I wish I had some great advice to make it all better but I don't, so sorry. Just go eat some chocolate, that always makes me feel a little better!!

Misty said...

it looks so great! Good job Matt!

the friend thing is so tough. I'm so sorry you have to go through this...