Friday, March 06, 2009

It's 55 degrees outside. It's even, dare I say it, a bit muggy! I can feel storms in the air, so can Bo bo, he's pacing as we speak. And you'd think that I would be thrilled about the warmer air and the possibility of thunderstorms...but I'm not.

We leave a week from tomorrow. It still feels like an eternity away, but I am despairing because my family is sick!!! Well not all of them. Emma was home two days, Thomas is hacking and Matt is sicker than a dog. He even broke down and went to the Dr. yesterday which is HUGE! Alas, it just viral but it seems to be a long one! I am drinking green tea at the speed of light, speaking of which hang on while I grab another mug.....ok thanks. I have every window open and am bleaching everything I can find. I am determined to NOT GET SICK. I refuse to allow any virus to keep me from enjoying this glorious vacation. So there.

As I must return to my virus eradication, I'll leave you with some pics of the girls all ready for Crazy Hair Day at school!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget to get the lightwtiches and doorknobs when you are cleaning :) Don't get sick!!