Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I got an award!!! I've never gotten a blog award, so I am honored. My five little monkeys gave me this....



Apparently she thinks that I tell the truth here. What else could I do...this stuff is too crazy to make up!!! Here are the rules that came with the award: (I knew there was a catch!)

1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog.

3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

Oh boy...here we go!

1. I want more children, not sure if that is biologically or not, but I'd love to have more!

2. I keep a small stash of candy bars in a secret place...shhhh.....

3. I am grossed out by bugs, even ants, it's silly....

4. I dream about Edward Cullen...a lot.

5. I am very guilty of" quick judging" people by their first appearance, it's awful.

6. I cannot for the life of me figure out my son's Transformers....it's just beyond me.

7. I hate seafood, all kinds, fish, shrimp, crab, lobster....UGH

8. I am a freak about traditions, they must be upheld to the letter.

9. I am good friends with several of my ex's....some are even married to my friends!

10. I am going on my first big trip ever in 4 days...you didn't think this list would be complete without ONE thing about the cruise, did you???


And now, the winners of the Honesty award are.....

Becky R, she has such an honest heart and pours it into each blog she writes
Mindy S, she has it all together and is brutally honest

Rhen, she is pregnant with #7 and I love her funny honesty!

Misty, her honesty is beautifully written and eloquent

Becky H, I love reading about her adventures!

MckMama, she is a beautiful example of honesty

Brittany, six kids and she isn't afraid to tell it like it is!!!

Congrats!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering how you were going to work you trip into this post :) I too am a failure at Transformers. No idea how they work :)

Becky Rozema said...

Wow! I got an award!!! Thanks, hoping you have stayed healthy and are able to enjoy your trip

Misty said...

ok... can i just say that the time between your announcement of your cruise and now feels like FOREVER... how can you stand it???

but really, thanks dear! I will post this tomorrow!

Mrs. Hawk said...

Thanks for the shout out, Mandi. Now I have to post something. Baby is sucking away all my creativeness. Soon, I promise!! I'm excited for your crusise! Wish I could join you!!