Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcome to the 2008 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! You know the drill. Highlight, copy, and paste (not forward) and change my answers to your answers.

Be sure to send back to me. Enjoy!! Everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don't be a scrooge!!!

Name: Mandi
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?I don't think I've ever gotten a gift that wasn't wrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? The only colored lights are on the tree, white everywhere else
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Matt wishes :)
5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving we put up our tree
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Grandma's prime rib
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: All of our traditions, used to annoy me, now I LOVE them
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? It was never really an issue for me, I'll never forget when my brother found out though...mucho trauma!
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? Just one, it's usually new pajamas to wear that night
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lights and family ornaments, I've gotten one every year since I was little and have done that with our kids too! We're gonna need a bigger tree soon!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Right now??? sick to death of it!
12. Can you ice skate? Sort of, I have balance issues :)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My bible from my husband with a beautiful inscription inside
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family and remembering why it is we really celebrate the holiday
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Mom's cheesecake
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting dressed up and going to the Christmas Eve service..standing in the near dark sanctuary and holding our candles and singing Silent Night
17. What tops your tree? Angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving, hands down
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Little Town of Bethelehem
20. Candy Canes? no thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prime rib and cheesecake!! I am coming to your house for Christmas!! :)