Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last half of the week in pictures

Here's the last half of my week in pictures....




I did a lot of my baking...here's some of my favorite holiday cookies!!!








Almost all of my presents are wrapped....he he, I am SOO excited!














The biggest SHOCK ever! Thomas is potty training!!!!















Which of course lead to the purchase of "big boy" Diego and Thomas unders!












My Jonah man, singing with the Battle Creek Boychoir! I am so proud! Noah liked it too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't started wrapping yet. That is this weekend. That and some baking -- we are getting a ton of snow so I figure I will wrap and bake!!

Yea for potty training!!! You can now stuff his stocking with more underwear :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.