Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's 1 AM.... I am awake. Now those of you who know me well know that I am NO night owl. In fact, promptly at 11 PM every night, I turn into a pumpkin. Simple as that. Yet here I am awake at 1. Why, you may ask? I was awoken to the tell tale barking cough of my youngest and I knew that croup was visiting yet again. Both of my boys have been so susceptible to the croup bug. Poor Thomas could barely breathe. So we bundled up and headed out into the snow. There's something cruel about going from peaceful sleep to standing out in the snow within a matter of minutes!!! But it seemed to help, for a while anyway. We've just come back in from our second trip out and are about ready to try the shower. Gotta love winter time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not good. Being awake at 1 am is bad enough but when it is to deal with croup even worse!!

Get feeling better soon kids, mommy needs her sleep :)