Monday, August 04, 2008

A quick post to brag on my momma...

She has gone back to school to finish her bachelor's which is a feat worth mentioning in itself. But it gets better. My mom convinced her e-prof to let her write her final paper on comparing and contrasting three versions of the production of Sweeney Todd. My mom has loved Stephen Sondheim for as long as I can remember (she says it's been even longer than that!) Anyway, she wrote the paper, turned it in and has been patiently waiting for her grade.

She got an A+.

But that's not the best part. In the comments the teacher left, there was a note. Apparently the prof knows Stephen Sondheim personally and wanted my mom's permission to send him the paper as she thought he would enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's going to be no living with her now!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

that is really the coolest thing!!!!
And hey, I have a randomly odd question- has your hotmail messenger been hacked?