Friday, August 15, 2008

As I sat down to write this, my body groaned....audibly. I started working out again yesterday after a LONG hiatus and oh dear Lord....I'm not sure I will make it. My legs are weak and sore. I'm sure it will get better...if not, I quit!

To add to my misery, I decided to take all 5 of my children school shopping. I take them shopping all the time. It couldn't be that bad, right??? WRONG! Imagine 4 children running from bin to bin grabbing every supply imaginable, yelling "Mom! Found it!". Then we moved onto backpacks....holy cow. Molli must have a backpack that has NO pink on it. Emma must have one with Tinkerbell, Sydney must have Dora (gag me) and Jonah must have one with skulls. What a circus. Meanwhile Thomas watches with mild interest, attempting to escape the cart from time to time. We FINALLY got everyone the backpack they wanted and moved on to shoes. WHAT WAS I THINKING??? We got everyone shoes with only a mild hair pulling incident and only one reminder about screaming. We checked out and headed to the car. As I was loading the van, I was reminded that we had not gotten the supplies for camp that we needed. So off we went to yet another store. All to say that I am so ready for a nap....

How many days till school???

No comments: