Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I have no idea why I am blogging this, but I saw something about it on Kelli's blog and it proved interesting to me.

So I am getting my hair cut the other day. And there are random bits of conversation going on around me and to me. You know how you chat to your hairdresser about all manner of things. We had chatted about the kids (and YES I got the automatic response of "FIVE kids!!!! You have your hands full!) My hairdresser overheard the gal sitting next to me and replied, "Oh, I always do!" Those of you who know me well know that I am INCREDIBLY nosy. So I say, "What do you always do?" She tells me that she always sleeps with a bra on. My jaw dropped. WHAT? I had no idea there were women out there who did this. Not that it's my place to judge, but still! She said she just doesn't feel comfortable letting the girls hang out. Hmmmm....

Ok so here's my question to my blogging friends....do you wear a bra at night? Is this some sort of boob therapy that I missed? Is this the new revolution??

4 comments:

therambler said...

absolutely NOT!!!! i say, let freedom reign! i hate bras. it's bad enough that we have to wear them during the day. let the girls breathe people! fata and shaniqua gotta get some fresh air sometimes! you probably already know this about me though, since we lived together. i think my sister wears a bra to bed. i think it's weird.

Mandi said...

I do recall that you sleep commando on top..I remember a few late night boob comparisons!

Mrs. Hawk said...

This is great! No bra for me, but when I was in middle school a girlfriend did because her mom (or her mom's friend or sister) said that sleeping with a bra on made your boobs bigger!

kelli said...

If sleeping with a bra on makes your boobs bigger then I don't know what my problem is...I have never worn a bra to bed and the girls are HUGE.

I really want a reduction...then I will NEVER wear one.