Monday, June 30, 2008

It's Monday. That should mean something, right? Although I am already finding that the days of summer are blurring together and I find myself asking,"What day is today?" I find it hard to believe that the Fourth of July is this week. Time for cookouts and fireworks!!
Matt has Wednesdays off so we have been taking those days to do fun stuff with our family. We've gone to the bird Sanctuary, and just this past Wednesday we went to the Air Zoo. It was really fun and this has been a great way to mark the summer. Since Matt doesn't get any vacation time in the summer, this is our way to do cool things. This coming Wednesday we are heading to the balloon festival. Our kids have never been to a carnival, not sure how that's possible. All they can talk about is the Ferris wheel and cotton candy. If that's not summer, I'm not sure what is!

No comments: