Friday, June 20, 2008

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
have breast fed 5 children and will never be the same


2. I've come to realize that this weekend...
holds family time and swimming


3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I can have 3 different conversations at once and sing along with the radio


4. I've come to realize that I need...
at least 3 kid free hours in my day


5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
my ability to do it all....crap


6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
people can only talk about themselves forever and ever


7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
something bad has happened

8. I've come to realize that money...
dictates my life more than I'd like


9. I've come to realize that certain people...
rub me the wrong way


10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...
noisy and nosy :)


11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...
not telling...


12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is not perfect, but is always there when I need her


13. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I didn't know where Thomas was


14. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
My mind wouldn't stop moving


15. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
that Matt better drive fast on his way home because we are ready for the pool!


16. I've come to realize that my dad...
is an amazing man...who again, is not perfect


17. I've come to realize that when I get on myspace...
I read the friend update thing first


18. I've come to realize that today...
is Friday baby! Although that doesn't mean much in the summer :)



19. I've come to realize that tonight...
is pizza and movie night!



20. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...
get up and start all over again!



21. I've come to realize that I really want to...
learn how to cut hair

1 comment:

Misty said...

love it!!! you are a clever a girl, I appreciate you!