Thursday, June 26, 2008

Since I received no comments on my paginas post :), I decided to fill one of these out today...Aren't you all thrilled....

Do you sleep with socks on or off:
Most of the time, no...unless my feet are REALLY cold

Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?
No

Do you like to hold or be held?
Be held

Do you want a small or big wedding?
I had a small wedding, but I'd love to do it all again and have a blow out party

Have you ever churned Butter?
Yes, when we did re-enactments at Cedar Bend Farms...my kids and I make butter a lot by shaking cream in jars

Are you trusting of new people?
Not with personal stuff, no

What is the most money you would spend on a pair of shoes?
I can't stand to spend more than $20 for shoes...can't imagine how people can spend hundreds of dollars on shoes

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I HATE this question....

Would you rather help someone out or be helped out?
Depends on what they are helping me with :) But mostly I like to help other's out


If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?
LOL, well we all know this is NOT a problem for me...but I'd still like to adopt

What woke you up this morning?
Emma asking me to buckle her bike helmet (it was 6:45)

Where are you?
On the computer duh

How was your weekend?
Good, it's almost the weekend again!

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Several people, most of them under 4 ft. tall

When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday when there was so much whining in this house that I could have opened a vineyard

What is on your mind RIGHT NOW?
That tomorrow is our family trip day!

Where would you like to live?
Exactly where I am

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Good question, well I've always wanted to be a checker girl at Meijer..such lofty goals

Are you good friends with anyone?
A few people

How often do you log in to myspace?
every day

Do you like candy necklaces?
Gross, no

What was the last thing you drank?
Diet Pepsi Max...my downfall in life

Who do you miss?
My brother and his family

What are you doing this weekend?
Swimming, eating, playing cards, being with the fam

Whats your favorite kind of soda?
Diet Pepsi Max

Last hug?
Two seconds ago when Syd came over to tell me she loved me

How many times have you eaten sushi?
NONE...gross

What do you want to do right now?
Be cool!!!!

Are you listening to music right now?
no, listening to Tom and Jerry on TV

last time u got flowers?
um...Valentine's Day....no Mother's Day

What time is it now?
11:41

Do you think anyone will repost this?
Nah, it's not that good

What pisses you off?
Whining children who cannot get along for two seconds together

What song has alot of meaning to you?
Here I am to worship

What are you wearing?
Shorts and a Doritos t-shirt...wonder where that came from?

No comments: