Friday, March 07, 2008

This morning was crazy. I knew I had a WIC appointment, Syd needed to get to school and I wanted to work out at the Y before I had to pick Sydney up. Well the car wouldn't start. So I bundled everyone up and decided we would walk Syd to school as it's right up the road. As we are about halfway there, I glance behind me to see Bo (our big chow/retriever joint custody dog) bounding along behind us. So now I am hanging onto this 125 pound dog by his collar and trying to push the stroller. We make it to the school and I stand outside the door wondering what to do. Emma can't hold the dog if I take Sydney in and I can't very well take the dog into the school. Thankfully, at that moment, another mom came out of the building. I asked if she could PLEASE walk Sydney down to her class for me, she was happy to help. So now we have to walk home...I asked Emma to push the stroller so I can hang onto Bo. She does, for a while...then she starts crying that it's too hard. Now Thomas is crying because he wants to suck his thumb but cannot as he has mittens on. (Did I mention it's 16 degrees out?!?!?!?) It was really great. I can't imagine what people thought as they were driving by. My firend Mindy came and jumped the car so I could get my running around done. I blew into the WIC office hoping for an in and out appointment. Yeah right. An HOUR later, we emerged, just in time to fly to Syd's school to pick her up. Funny how the best laid plans can go out the window at a moment's notice!!

Anyway, today was crazy hair day for the kids at school. Here's what they chose as hiar styles...





Jonah channeling Sanjaya



































Molli with many pigtails






1 comment:

Misty said...

Molly's hairstyle is exactly what Gen did for crazy hair day. Back when she went to a real school, that is :)

Hope your day gets better!!!