Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Before I forget, here's the link to the site for chore charts...http://www.dltk-cards.com/chart/ for those of you who asked.

This weekend was wonderful. My baby sister got married on Saturday. It was lovely. This was just a small ceremony, as her new husband is going into the Navy. They're planning a big hurrah after he gets back from basic and A school.But, my sister looked amazing (as usual)











































Then, Sunday morning, Matt woke up with a stomach bug. We chalked it up to too much to eat and drink at the wedding. Until late Sunday night when I got it, and then ALL the rest of the kids got it. So we spent a fun day yesterday taking turns in the bathroom. It was awful. Thank the Lord though that it's a fast bug and this morning we are all better. I wouldn't wish that on anyone...ick.

Alright off to reclaim my home! Vacation is over.....right.....

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for stopping by. Were not fancy people either, so the easier the meals the better! :)

Misty said...

So beautiful! Hope Matt is feeling better!

True_Floridian Momma said...

I love your sister's dress. It's beautiful and she looks just like you too.

Thanks for the chore link, I'm going there next :)

hope you are all feeling better

Mrs. Hawk said...

I'm so sorry that you had a pukey Sunday/Monday. At least you weren't all sick for your sister's wedding!