Friday, February 22, 2008

This was so hard for me...don't get me wrong. I am VERY weird. Just couldn't think of things to share...or rather that COULD be shared! Thanks
  • Misty






  • The rules are as follows:
    1. Link to the person who tagged you.
    2. Post the rules on your blog.
    3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
    4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
    5. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

    My random/weird facts:

    1. I like teeny bopper movies, HSM 2, Princess diaries 1&2, Mean girls, Bring it on...seriously stupid movies yet I am drawn to them...

    2. I rub my eyebrows (I can't believe I am putting this on here) It started as a nervous habit and now I do it all the time. It's a very odd habit...people look at me funny as well they should.

    3. I would love to have 12 children. (My grandma, who reads this, just passed out!)
    (And now she's calling my mother...)

    4. I'm obsessed with traditions. They must be kept, to the letter, period.

    5. I have always wanted a Saturn...I was obsessed with the in high school and someday I will drive a cherry red Saturn 3 door.

    6. I do not fill the sink to wash dishes (and now my earth conscious friends are getting ready to kill me too) I let the water run while I wash them.

    7. I hate cleaning. I am a slob. I like my house clean, but I hate getting it that way. And I am quickly instilling this into my children which makes my future look very dim...

    3 comments:

    Misty said...

    - Hate the HSM movies but love Mean girls, LOVE the princess diaries. Favorite teeny bopper movie of mine= 10 things I hate about you. I also love "She's all that".

    - I run the water while I wash dishes too. I just have a HARD TIME believing they can be sanitary sitting in a sink full of dirty water... At this point I care more about cleanliness and health than water conservation. Did you know that restaurants and group homes have to rinse their dishes in bleach water because they wash them in dishwater. NO THANKS...

    True_Floridian Momma said...

    Wow, interesting tidbits I didn't know about you....thanks for sharing them :)

    I love the teeny bopper movies too!! I haven't seen HSM2 yet, but hope to soon.

    I chuckled at the thought of you trying to get your 12 kids into your three door cherry red saturn....good luck with that ;)

    kelli said...

    I laughed so hard at the part about your grandmother calling your mother!

    12 kids...you go, Mandi!! (by the way, what does your husband say about that??