Monday, October 30, 2006

Well I survived.....barely :) Just kidding. Thomas finally settled down and I was able to determine that he was reacting to things I had eaten, guess I kind of went braindead about nursing there for a while! We had a great weekend with my grandma and aunt who were visiting from New York.

This week my mom and dad are on vacation so we are camping out at their house taking care of Noah. It's nice to be able to help out.The kids are so excited about being able to sleep over at Grandma's on school nights. I'm excited about sleeping in Grandma's big bed!!

Here are some pics from this weekend....and some new pics of Thomas for Kenny!!


Aunt Lisa and Noah


Noah got a hold of my camera and took over 100 pictures including about 30 of Molli



Emma playing




My little man


Our Chip

3 comments:

K and R Kurtz said...

Thomas you are a cutie! Must take after your brother and sisters:)

Unknown said...

100 pictures? WOW! THey all looked great. I have you linked too!

Misty said...

great photos!!! :)