Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Time for a real post I suppose...

Not too much going on in the Kurtz home. Matt is in Grand Rapids for the week for work so I am experiencing single parenthood. And let me just say, hats off to those of you who do this full time or have husbands who are away for long periods of time. Ugh. Even going to bed is hard.....

I had my 6 week postpartum checkup today. Can you all believe it's been 6 weeks already? Nothing like a pap smear to get your day going :) No matter how many times I have that done, it's so embarrassing. Ah well.

ok....what else. hmmmm....nothing. Wasn't that exciting??

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

wow..6 weeks already?

and yes, no matter the time of day those pap tests sure get the blood flowin;)

Misty said...

hey, maybe mere mention of a pap is what makes a blog post really intimate :)

you know what, going to bed IS the hardest part of my life when Chris is away. I can't seem to do it.
Chris was in grand rapids the last two weeks. i HATE that worse than regular traveling. he would drive there and back, after working a 12 hours shift, every day. yuck...

6 weeks, thats amazing! i so can't wait to meet him...

Felecia said...

Wait a minute; you've had how many children and you're worried about a 10 minute pap?

Well, I suppose there is a lovely RESULT at the end of labor and delivery. All you get with a pap is a postcard:)

Karin said...

It must be pap season. I had mine last friday. I am glad to see the embarrassment and discomfort doesn't go away even after having kids, great.