Friday, September 08, 2006

Yesterday, I saw the mailman coming. I raced (ok, well maybe not raced exactly..but waddled fastly) to meet him and gasped as I looked through the pile. There they were...oh how we had waited and waited. So last night, we tucked the children into bed and took our precious package to the DVD player. LOST season 2. We had avoided the TV every Wednesday last year so that we wouldn't get ANY hints as to what was happening. Matt had to go to bed early, but I stayed up till 11 watching, drinking it all in. WHO KNEW?!?!??! It's so good. I can't wait to watch the rest....

Life in general is still forging on...I get bigger by the second and have given up trying to sleep at all. I've tried every position, the couch, the recliner...you name it, I've tried it. I give Thomas pep talks every day encouraging him to come out, I've even bribed him with all sorts of things....alas, he remains in his warm bubble, away from the world. Now I've taken to begging the Lord to let me go into labor. I've even promised such crazy things as not using any drugs. Do you think he'll hold me to that?????

I must admit that it is nice having the children back in school. Molli and Jonah are settling into the routine nicely. It's awfully quiet around here, especially when Sydney goes down for her nap and it's just Emma and I. Emma starts school next week and then it'll really be quiet around here. Makes it nice for little cat naps though :)

I'll keep you all posted, as soon as anything changes...you'll be, well maybe not the first, but at least the third and fourth ones to know :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

i was impressed that the lost DVD's came out an entire month before the new season starts. that is SO smart... so, will you all be watching it with the rest of us this year? (although i have to commend your patience... i could not have waited!)

Karin said...

AS I have been lurking around here forever I thought it was time for me to finally comment. I know Amy, though she is Coley to me. I can't wait to see pictures of Thomas. I haven't watched any of Lost, does that make me crazy?

Mandi said...

Misty - They are soooo good....and if you miss an episode there are clues that you need for later, so we really had to wait. Yes, I plan to watch it, as long as we can get through all of these before hand!

Karin - Welcome! And no you are not crazy for not watching Lost...too easy to get sucked in :)

eyes_only4him said...

i have been waiting...

never watched lost ever..

hope that baby comes soon..

Cliff said...

Oh, are you still around. (expectant mothers love that question so I always ask it.)