Monday, September 18, 2006

Just a quick post as we are out the door again...

Thomas was admitted to the hospital again on Saturday afternoon for jaundice. I was a wreck emotionally....they took my new baby and put him in this box and I couldn't touch him. They let me nurse him every three hours still but I also had to let them give him formula too. It was a rough time. We got home last night around 10 PM and he is doing fairly well. We have to go back to the doc this AM to have his levels tested again and make sure he is doing well. So please keep him in your prayers that he will continue to improve and that we will not have to go back into the hospital. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!!

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

sorry mandi..

dont worry though all three of mine were hospitlized for the same thing...

keep us updtaed and give us more picutres too:)

Amy M. said...

oh my goodness! we will be praying that thomas gets completely well soon. Did you guys have to bring a special light home?

Mandi said...

Bossy- Yeah, and on a scale of one to ten for the seriousness of it, it's not too high. Just a drag...

Amy- No, thankfully...he's doing much better.

Felecia said...

So glad to hear things are looking up (via your comment) since this post. What a bizarre thing, jaundice... and even more bizarre are the treatment(s).

I'll be thinking of you & little Thomas - as my 7-yr old likes to say; he'll be 'right as rain' in no time!