Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thanks to all of you who listened to me whine...I'm over it now. It's a cool 71 right now and it feels like heaven. Even when we had a killer storm and lost power this morning, I was just so thankful that it wasn't hot! I finally gave up last night and had Matt take our unit up to the kid's bedroom so they could sleep upstairs. I guess I never really realized how much I treasure my alone time!

Well some of you didn't believe how big I would get...here's some proof and I still have 6 weeks to go!!





And here are some other random pics of our summer...


Sydney "snuggling" Nemo...


Blogger won't let me post anymore...have to do it later!

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

Looks like u still have plenty of room to grow to me girl..hehe

only 6 more weeks..school we have stared and the weather will be cooler..just think about that:)