Sunday, August 27, 2006

Kittens, showers, and birthdays....whew!

First of all, we adopted yet another kitten into the Kurtz clan...meet Dory.


As we already had a Nemo, it seemed only fitting that Dory be her name.

Then this afternoon was my baby shower. Now I know most of you are scratching your heads going, "Um, this is her FIFTH baby...why in heaven's name is she having a baby shower?!?!" My thoughts exactly. But it's our first baby born to this congregation so they wanted to throw one. My girlfriend is due about a week and a half ahead of me so it was a "Two for One" baby shower. It was made even more fun due to the fact that I am having a boy and she is having a girl. So we had pink and blue teams....it was a hoot. My mom did such a great job on it! So here are some pics from that...



Yes, even Thomas had to wear a name tag!


Kimberly and I with the duel cake :)


Thomas and Gracie's first picture together

Very eventful. And tomorrow is my birthday so it doesn't slow down I guess....

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

man looks like u can pop anytime now woman...

i refused to have a baby shower even with the first..I am odd that way:)

Cliff said...

Ahhh, and a nice affair it was.
Happy Birthday to you Mandi...Have a good one!

Misty said...

How fun!!!

Happy birthday today, my friend!!! :)

True_Floridian Momma said...

Happy Birthday!!

Looks like it was a beautiful day