Monday, April 17, 2006

Time for an update....I've looked at my page every day and have read y'all's but just haven't been able to think of anything exciting to write about. It was our first full week back to normal without Grandpa. We spent it being very careful about Grandma and how she was making out. I spent Thursday morning at her house, just being there. She seems to need my kids around, just to touch and kiss them. Which is fine.

Friday was Good Friday (duh) and the kids had no school. Matt was off work as well so we woke up early and headed to the Toledo Zoo. The kids had never been to this zoo so they were way excited. Minus the long drive, it was a great day. We hiked all over, my pregnant body started to protest near the end. Here are some pics..



THis one was at the very end of the day, as you can tell the natives were restless!



You can never have too many pics of kids on stone animals!

Well I was going to post Easter pics as well, but I'll wait, blogger is being slow!

2 comments:

Misty said...

i second that! one of my very favorite pictures of Gen is on a turtle statue at the detroit zoo (i loathe the detroit zoo... we prefer the toledo one as well.)

I loved your video, and i thought the audio came through... :) very cute! you could/should consider painting bright colors on your van and tour around singing... er... rapping.

just a thought...

eyes_only4him said...

cute pics mandi...if your belly is getting big, we need to shots of that..mmaky?