Sunday, April 09, 2006

As the sun rose this morning and I was contemplating whether or not to go to church this morning, I discovered that there is a time and season for everything. (Turn, turn, turn...) I will always miss my grandpa and there will be times of sadness, but like it or not, time moves on. It was a beautiful day.

Let's see, happy news....First things first. Has anyone seen Mindy Schoeberlein? I am fearful that her dust bunnies have revolted and she has perished. I know most of you see her often, but for those of us who don't, please find her!

The kids go back to school this week, they didn't have much of a spring break with all the crying, but ah well. I will be glad and sad for the return of routine. Emma has announced that she will be a ninja when she grows up.....ok. Sydney has morphed from Dora to Diego, not sure that it was a great move. They are remarkably similar. Ugh. I felt the baby move big for the first time. I was way excited. Of course, no one was around to acknowledge this tremendous thing. I go back to the doctor next week and then our ultrasound is may 4th!!! Way excited about that.

Ok I am done speaking in incomplete sentences, my mother would croak if she read this! Off to enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!

5 comments:

Misty said...

i personally enjoy the phrase "way excited"... :)
how true about a time for everything... i don't know, i am speaking from ignorance and ill-experience because i am yet to lose someone i am close with (other than a friend) but perhaps seeing the beautiful days is something time appropriate...
congrats on feeling the baby! may 4th will be here before you know it!
a ninja, huh? inspired by???
ugh... dora, diego... i am not AT ALL sad to be passed that phase...
and mindy is good... she is around... just busy i think. :)

Misty said...

p.s. i linked you... and sorry about that... i had emailed you, etc... anyway i wrote that explanation on my blog...

kelli said...

I talked to Mindy yesterday and am seeing her Friday. She is alive and well ( I think, we only spoke for a moment) and no dust bunnies have gotten to her...yet!

Her birthday is Thursday.

Felecia said...

I haven't seen Mindy since Michigan stole her:( sniff sniff...

You're right, routine can be both a blessing and a curse, huh? Glad it's blessings have found you.

There's not a week that goes by that I don't think of my grandma. When I need a recipe, when I need to unload, when I need to figure out what to do with all that extra egg plant! (The list goes on...) I dream about her all the time though - and it's comforting.

Take care of yourself and know that I'm anxious for your ultrasound too! (Are you going to find out the gender?)

Mandi said...

Misty - Yes, a ninja. Not sure what triggered it, a little too much Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles maybe... thanks for linking me and I probably did get the e-mail and it just slipped my mind.

Kelli- THanks for the update on Mindy, I was hoping she was still kicking.

Felecia - I am so anxious for the ultrasound, not only to make sure everything is ok, but to find out if it's a boy. so yes, we will be finding out.