Monday, April 17, 2006

On the way to the zoo, a song came on the radio. I'm not sure who sings it but it's kind of a rap song, something about jumping in the house of God. Anyway, my very white husband decides to rap and get the children "raising the roof". It was so hilarious that I had to take some video of it. I wish the sound had come through, but you'll get the idea. So without further ado here is my ever so white family "raising the roof".



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

6 comments:

Mrs. Hawk said...

Ha ha. LOL. Seriously. Very cute! I love it.

Amy M. said...

Oh my goodness!! It's the World Wide Message Tribe...that song dates back to our first year of youth ministry...they were at Summer in the Son..ask Matt cause we are pretty sure he and Ken were there. Anyway, VERY cute...go Kurtz kids, go!

eyes_only4him said...

white kids indeed..haha..but they can sure jam in the house of God:)

kelli said...

Go, Go, Go...no wait...make it stop!! Hee Hee.

That is hilarious. My favorite is listening to your husband singing in the background. I guess it's never too early to teach them a little rap.

Mandi said...

Becky - what can I say? :)

Amy- Yes, it is The Tribe, Matt remembers it well. Apparantly they are white as well, but they seem to have a slightly better grasp on the rapping thing!

Bossy- Jamming indeed

Kelli - Yes, Matt in the background does just make it, doesn't it!

Felecia said...

Their little faces are just the icing on the comedy cake! It's as if they're saying "Are you sure this is how it's done? Well alright then!"

Very cute post!