Tuesday, November 02, 2010

It's Election Tuesday. I packed up my boys and headed out to vote. I was slightly nervous that there would be a wait and what would I do with my 6 month old and 19 month old??? But thank heavens there was NO line and we were in and out in five minutes. Everytime I vote I am always stunned that I am allowed to do that! What an awesome country we live in. I will say that even after being all patriotic I will be so glad when this day is over and all the ads and phone calls stop!!!

I am so thankful today....thankful for heat, for hot water, for food, for my family and my van. It may sound silly but it's just been one of those days where the very simple every day things seem overwhelming. I am so grateful.

My sweet Liam is giggling at me over the top of my laptop while I am writing this so I will go and snatch him up and smother him with smootches now :) But I will leave you with a recent favorite snapshot of mine. Till tomorrow.....




No comments: