Monday, November 01, 2010

Here we go.....I'm gonna post every day this month. I swear. :)

The past few weeks have been busy for us. We're finally into a pattern of school/work/church. I LOVE having five kids in school. It's been great having just Liam at home. I've started babysitting for my friend's adorable little boy so it's tons of fun with my two little boys here. It's definitely a change!!!

I'm so excited about what our family did last week! We decided to sponsor two kids from Compassion International!! The boys picked a young boy and the girls picked a girl!!! I can't wait till we get their pics in the mail so I can share their precious faces with you. I love them both so much already! We sponsored a girl named Fia and a boy named Arnoldo. My kids are so excited to write letters and get to know all about these two young kids. They've asked if we can send them clothes and toys. It's so exciting to see them excited about giving. We've got some things cooked up for a different Christmas this year, but I'll save that to share later. :)

Tomorrow is election day and I am SOOO glad! Not only will I have the privilege of going and helping to choose our leadership, but it means that my home phone will FINALLY stop ringing every 5 minutes with calls!!!! Hallelujah! So don't forget to vote tomorrow!!!

No comments: