Thursday, November 04, 2010

I am not happy. I had a post all written and done for yesterday and it didn't post!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! *deep breath* Moving on....

Today is Thursday. I love Thursdays. Well ,Thursday nights to be specific. Why, you may ask. Well, I'd be happy to tell you. Thursday night is ladies night. Last year, I started going over to my beautiful friend Rhonda's house to watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. It became our ritual. It me, Rhonda, Tara, Jaymie, and Dana. We get together every week. It's not so much about the shows, although we love them. But it's become this tight knit group of women, a place we go to every week and can share whatever is going on. These women have become my confidants, my secret keepers, my friends, my joy. I can always count on them for laughter, sympathy, anger and tears. I have become a better woman because of them and I am so thankful for them. So here's to you ladies....I love you all and am honored to share my Thursdays with you!

Break out the drinks, it's almost time!!!!

No comments: