Friday, January 11, 2008

We had this plan, Molli and Emma were going to grow out their hair and donate it to Locks of Love. It was a great plan, however, we hit a snag. Emma DESPISES having her hair brushed. And when you have very long, VERY thick hair, it must be brushed. I was so tired of having to sit on her (literally) to get her hair brushed that I threatened to cut it. Well she came home from school that day and asked me to cut her hair. And so I did. Then Molli said that maybe she didn't want to wait for her hair to be 10 inches and maybe I could cut her hair too. I am NO professional but I think they look darling...what do you think???




2 comments:

kelli said...

So cute!

Misty said...

they are adorable! we are about to do the same, over here!!! Now all of you kurtz girls have stunning hair!