Thursday, January 17, 2008

1. I've come to realize that my last ex:
is in jail for a while, so glad I didn't marry him!

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I am rather loud

3. I've come to realize that I like:
harmony

4. I've come to realize that my friends:
are few but that's ok by me.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
my sense of caring

6. I've come to realize that I hate:
people who need to validate themselves by whining about their lives....SUCK IT UP!

7. I've come to realize that marriage is:
such a gift and yet SO hard

8. I've come to realize that somewhere, someone is thinking:
I wonder what Mandi is doing

9.I've come to realize that I'll always:
need other people's approval

10. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
George Clooney and Richard Gere

11. I've come to realize that the last time I truly cried was:
Last week

12. I've come to realize that my cell phone is:
a necessity

14. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
I need Matt to kiss me goodnight

15. I've come to realize that, right now I am thinking about:
Dinner

16. I've come to realize that I get on my blog:
too much!

17. I've come to realize that today:
was a fairly good day with new realizations

18. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
Go to practice and come home and go immediately to sleep

19. I've come to realize that school is:
OVER! Thank God!

20. I've come to realize that my life is:
blessed

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
Start all over again!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Love it, Mandi!