Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tonight I am feeling thankful. And, since you decided to stop here, you must read the list...

1. That today was so productive, clean house, tons of leaves raked....

2. That we are able to burn our leaves and not have to bag them all, thank you Lord!

3. That tomorrow is Sunday

4. That my big little brother comes home from Iraq in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. That my mom's party is over....no more details!

6. That my mom and dad leave tomorrow for their vacation, it's such a refreshing time for them.

7. That Noah gets to stay with us while they are gone.

8. That tonight is game night with friends, which means I don't have to put the children to bed!!!

9. That almost all the Halloween candy is almost gone.

10. That I have a DVR....how did I survive before??

11. That it's almost the official "holiday season"!

12. For Josh Groban's new Christmas album

13. For my children, who sometimes amaze me with their thoughtfulness

14. For my other big little brother who is the most amazing babysitter

15. For my wonderful home, what a blessing.

There's so much more....but I'll spare you the 100 list


For now.... :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi! I found your blog from Misty's list and I thought I would check out your blog. I loved your list of what your thankful for. I like Josh Groban as well. I have his AWAKE CD and would also like his Christmas CD as well.

Felecia said...

What a great post - just in time for the holiday that's getting overlooked more and more each year (all of our local shops are already decked out in Christmas garb!) "Thanks" for giving my mind such an upbeat subject as well:)

ps ((I'm just over 30 weeks now; we're getting there!))