Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THE CHRISTMAS SURVEY!!!

1. Hot chocolate or apple cider?
Hot chocolate all the way baby

2. Turkey or Ham?
I like both.

3. Do you get a Fake or Real Christmas tree?
REAL, I HATED when we had to have a fake one, although Matt never had a real one growing up and it made him nervous at first :)

4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
This is the first year we have put lights up on the outside of a house, it looks so beautiful.

5. Snowball fights or sledding?
I adore sledding, I always get hurt in snowball fights.

6. Do you like hanging around the fireplace because it's warm?
No, it's just so homey and cozy.

7. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
Absolutely

8. Favorite Christmas song?
O little town of Bethlehem

9. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
I enjoy most of them

10. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
Never, I do it year round

11. Stockings before or after presents?
Stockings are always first, have to eat breakfast before we are allowed to open presents

12. Carolers?
Slightly cheesy

13. Go to someone else's house or they come to you?
We always spend the night at my mom's house. It's so magical and I'm 28!

14. Do you read the Christmas Story the night before christmas?
No, Christmas Day

15. What do you do after presents and dinner?
Play with gifts and eat some more

16. What is your favorite holiday smell?
My real tree, Christmas cookies baking

17. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
I enjoy both although there's less risk of injury if I walk the mall

18.Favorite christmas tradition?
Christmas Eve service, getting all dressed up and walking into the darkened sanctuary and lighting candles and singing carols

19. Favorite Part about winter?
THe very first snow where everything sparkles and is all white

20. Ever Been Kissed Under The Mistletoe?
Actually no, I never seen real misteltoe

1 comment:

kelli said...

You have never seen real mistletoe Mandi? I just buy it at the grocery store.