Friday, November 16, 2007

We have switched internet providers....AGAIN! Long stpry and I don't want to talk about it as we have been "internet less" for the last week! AHHHHHHHHH!!

So what have you missed?

- Molli tried out for and got into the Battle Creek Community Theater's production of Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. She LOVES it and is so excited about it. Her mom however is second guessing the three rehearsals a week :)

- We had Noah for a week while my parents were away. It was a great week full of laughs and good times. We culminated it by taking him and Jonah, Molli and Emma to see the Polar Express in the IMAX 3-d. I just have to tell you all that this was one of the best experiences in my life. It was......magical. I just can't think of another word. It took my breath away. And watching my kids ( and Noah) try to catch the falling snow and touch Santa....gives my goosebumps. It was great!

- Matt and I did some more demo in our new place and ripped out cabinets and countertop opening up our back breezeway to make room for coats and boots (yes, winter is coming...) Demo is fun....cleaning up is not!

- Tomorrow night is our big holiday parade..the official kick off to the holidays in Battle Creek, they light all the lights at the end. It's festive and fun.

I'm having a hard time getting ready for Thanksgiving with this mild weather....feels like spring, not Thanksgiving. But I guess it could be worse! Well having been offline for a week, I have a LOT of catching up to do! Till next time!

-

1 comment:

Mrs. Hawk said...

Hey Mandi,
Good to hear the update! Good luck with the 3 rehersals a week! Yikes!! Be sure to post pictures after the big preformance. And I hear you on demo/cleaning. I feel like we are always doing that! But the finished product is well worth it!!