Thursday, December 21, 2006

Only 4 more days...

I must say that I am having a little bit of trouble getting into the spirit with no snow! As much as I complain about the snow it's going to be very sad to have a green/brown Christmas. Ah well!

Last night was Molli and Jonah's Christmas concert. Jonah came downstairs from getting ready and my eyes filled with tears as I looked at him. He looked so grownup!









The girls and I have strep. Perfect before Christmas but we are counting our blessings that we discovered it and are getting better. We should be in good shape by Monday. Well off to start the day!

3 comments:

Mrs. Hawk said...

What a cute bunch of kids! Hope you feel better soon! It's no fun to be sick on Christmas.

Cliff said...

Keep the strep at your place okay?
Wow...Great looking kids. It's only a couple of days between this, and them bringing their kids home to your place for Christmas. Burn those memories into the brain. It's a great ride, isn't it??

Misty said...

these are great pictures! just beautiful!