Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My deepest apologies to everyone, there was a virus embedded into the background I was using....I think I've contained it now and fixed it. I am sorry for those of you who were blocked from viewing it due to that.

Not too much going on around here, summer keeps moving on. Jonah has stopped going to summer school. I discovered that the "academic" programming was a joke. I do more with him at home than they were doing there. Not to mention loading everyone into the car at 7:15 AM to take him and then having to go back at 11:15 and drag everyone into the school with me....ugh! So he's back home and we're doing school stuff in the morning which seems to be going well. At least he'll have something when he goes back. Our days are spent here at home and the pool. The kids are getting so great at swimming. Jonah and Molli have perfected their diving (thanks Aunt Carol!) Emma is jumping in and swimming with no tube or goggles and even Syd runs to the deep end and throws her little body into the pool.

As for Thomas and I, we're hanging in there. I have gotten rather large and am SOOOO tired of people asking me if I am having twins or if I am due tomorrow. Listen up people, this is my FIFTH child...your body stretches out farther quicker with each baby. This baby is not a giant nor am I having twins. Get over it! *deep breath* I am feeling pretty lousy today, can you tell? I have not been sleeping well, I'm enormous, not to mention my allergies. I prayed and prayed that this summer would not be miserably hot and so far God has been faithful. Unfortunately the trade off must have been that my allergies have been out of control ALL summer! The other day I would have done almost anything to be able to take one Advil Cold and Sinus. All I can say is the next 7 weeks better go quickly or I may lose my mind!!!

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

ok, i thought it was just mine having issues..my norton virus thing would come on and then scan my computer and get rid of the virus...thats pretty weird though.

my sons teacher called me 2 weeks ago to see if i wanted him to go to the summer school program, there was a few spots open..he needs help with math and she thought it would give him a hoost for 4th grade, so he starts next week. He went last year and had a really good time. and I must say, I am looking forward to it;)

I cant belive it says your 31 weeks already. it doenst seem that long ago you told us..

with my 3rd one I was HUGE too. I was about 6 months along and I would get asked if I was hainvg twins or ready to pop now. I finnaly told people I was a seraget mohter for a baby elephant. that kept em quiet.

Mrs. Hawk said...

Ahh, I wish that I could say something to show that I empathise with you, but since I haven't been pregnant before, I don't have any stories to really share. BUT! Your post reminds me to watch my tongue and not say things like that to women who are pregnant. Thanks for the reminder!

Felecia said...

Don't feel too glum, chum...

I was asked if I was having twins with my FIRST. I think carrying a boy does that; your body doesn't "spread" the weight evenly - it just shoves it all out front for people to gawk at and ask about.

I have really bad allergies in the fall, so my doctor put me on Zyrtec, which is safe both for children and expecting mothers. Ask your doctor about it - it was a life saver for me!!