Friday, July 14, 2006

Well if you've been to Misty's blog then you already have a taste of what Wednesday was like around here! At about 12:45, Amy, Mindy, and Misty arrived at my house for an afternoon of fun and play. All total we had 11 children in my little blue house. What a riot! The kids got along really well. Here they are having some mac and cheese....



Then we headed to the pool which was so funny! Here are a few of my favorite moments...






A good time was had by all, I think. Three cheers for mini- reunions and tons of kids :)

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

how nice;)

its alwyas fun with loads of kids and swimming pools.

Mrs. Hawk said...

I remember those days hanging out by the pool and swimming all day long. Man, I wish that I was there again. The pics look like you all had a blast!!!

Felecia said...

What wonderful summer memories for the kids; good for you ladies!