Sunday, June 04, 2006

So I understand that my job title implies certain things. Laundry, dishes, cleaning, child care, etc. Some of those jobs I enjoy more than others. However throw four children and a pregnancy into the mix and things just get crazy.

I have been very motivated this past week to reclaim my home. I think you all remember the pile of laundry pic that was on here recently. Well that was nothing. I cleaned the upstairs (where the kid's rooms are) We got rid of so many toys and clothes. However, I found myself doing laundry. And doing some more....and yet doing some more....After the 18th load of laundry that I was folding and put away I realized that a)we have too many clothes b)I need a maid c) I cannot wait five months to do laundry. I remember right after I discovered I was pregnant and how for the first trimester I was struggling to find socks and underwear for the kids to wear to school. Well I am happy to say that Jonah now has 17 pairs of underwear and 15 pairs of socks in his drawers. All I can say is...ugh.

On an up note! FIVE DAYS TILL VACATION!!!!

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

man jonah has more underwear and socks then everyone in this house out togheter..i am alwyas losing them..

I need a maid too Mandi..dont worry;)

Cliff said...

Don't let your hubby pick your maid.

Misty said...

that is quite a supply, but glad it is all folded where it belongs :)

vacation sounds great!