Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Alas, not much to report. The last few days have consisted of yet more laundry, constant cleaning, and counting the hours until we leave for vacation. Well I guess I could add that I've been pouring over the computer, getting maps and directions and deciding just what we should do. This is the first time ever that Matt has received paid vacation. He's almost giddy about it!

The family continues to enjoy summer. I am loving not having to get up and take anyone to school. Jonah is still loving baseball. They won their game last night with Jonah batting in the two winning runs! It's such a blast watching him play. Emma tells me every day that she needs to go to school, it's going to be a long summer for her! Molli and Jonah have started the summer routine of fighting and getting into trouble and therefore have written lots of sentences so far. However, this summer, the pool makes for a right proper punishment. When they are told they can't go to the pool, it's like you've sentenced them to Auschwitz!

Well there are clothes to be packed and a van to be cleaned out. Time waits for no man. 2 days till we leave!!

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

where ya goin on vaction mandi?

Felecia said...

Sounds like you've reclaimed your maternal mojo! Glad to hear that you've got your energy back and are getting so much done. I have no pregnancy to lean on, only the fact that the summer sun is keeping me hostage outdoors (and AWAY from my dusting rag!)

Have a great vacation!