Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Idol anyone?

Ok, so there's all this talk about Lost...well I wish I would have seen it from the beginning because I've caught parts of a couple of episodes and it seems really good. This year I promised myself (along with my m0ther) that we would NOT get swept up in and involved in Idol. Of course Aunt Carol moved to town and sucked us all in. We were rather willing, naturally. So is there anyone else out there who is sucked in? (Joce, do you wish you knew what we are talking about?!) I also must confess that Tuesdays are particularly pesky because of another new show that I adore. House MD. This is a brillant show and Hugh Laurie is amazing. I was uninterested at first since how good could a show be where the star was Stuart Little's dad?? I mean, come on. But it is one the best shows I have seen in a long time. Check it out!

No comments: