Wednesday, December 01, 2010

So November was complete failure for me as far as NaBloMo went....ugh. I guess I still struggle with thinking that I have nothing to say. Nothing that anyone wants to read anyway. Well I'm going to try again for December. Be prepared for some complete nonsense as I will strive to post everyday which means who knows what will happen :)

November was full. Thanksgiving was...well, it was good. It somehow has lost it's "specialness". I'm not sure how that happened. I think part of it is that my family gets together every week for a big meal so Thanksgiving just seemed like another of those days. We have decided to shake it up next year....big plans for that!


The UPS man has learned my first name...that's how often he has been here in the past few weeks. I have fallen in love with online shopping. You can find EVERYTHING on Amazon. And I am not kidding about that. I love getting packages everyday and squirreling them away before the kids get home. Christmas is coming!!!

We got our first snow today. The kids were beyond excited. They were begging to go down to the bus 10 minutes early so that they could play. We'll see if they still feel that way in February.

Well off to turn up the Christmas music and wrap some gifts...till tomorrow!

2 comments:

Glen said...

some Mulled Wine should help with the wrapping :-)

Mandi said...

Mulled Wine??? What is it? I've never heard of that but it sounds delightful!!