Monday, December 13, 2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...there is some snow, but LOTS of ice...although the sun is out

I am thinking...that a snow day isn't so horrible (but ask me again at 4 PM)

I am thankful for...heat....it's -2 outside right now!

From the kitchen...I am making a cream puff ring for our ladies Christmas Tea tonight

I am wearing...comfy fuzzy pants and a long sleeved tshirt

I am creating...gifts for my parents for Christmas

I am going...NOWHERE!

I am reading...other people's blogs...I have been negligent lately

I am hoping...for a joyous Christmas, one where we realize how blessed we are to have what we have and to be together!

I am hearing...the sound of Becki typing next to me and the kids playing Wii

Around the house...things are out and it's fairly messy, the kids are home today, what did you expect??

One of my favorite things...the Christmas season, the music, the food, the anticipation....

A few plans for the rest of the week:Wrap up our holiday outings and events and then have NOTHING to do till Christmas!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

This is us with Molli at her girl's chorus concert....it was wonderful!



For more see : http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is a great picture Mandi!
What a beautiful family you have.
xx

Katie said...

Where'd you go??? Come baaaaaaack!
;)
Just stopping by to say hi.
xx