Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just hopping on to say that I am still here, I come every day and check up on all of you. But I dare not post because I have vowed to not become one of THOSE people, you know the ones I mean. The ones who obsess over the end of their pregnancies and who whine and complain endlessly about how miserable they feel and how it will never end, blah blah, blah. So I choose to write nothing just in case my fingers get the best of me and it all comes spilling out!

By far, the best part of my week has been this:


This is my gorgeous new nephew, Benjamin Clancy Hoekstra. He was born on Tuesday, March 16 at 4:27 AM. He was 6 lbs. 15 oz. and is just darling. My sister is well and healing and loving being a new mommy. We are on the webcam as often as possible as he is in California and we won't get to see him in person till August. New life is so amazing and precious!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The end can be really hard!!! I get not wanting to complain, it doesn't do any good.

Your nephew is a cutie!!!