Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've decided that there is something therapeutic about taking my laptop to McDonald's once a week and drinking coffee and spending some alone time. I admit that I am one of those people who doesn't like to be alone, must be why I have so many children :) But these times are completely enjoyable. Whatever shall I do when our internet is restored at home? Perhaps I'll keep up the tradition and make Thursday mornings my blog time, since I can't seem to get to it any other time!

The end of January is in sight!! Which means one month closer to Liam being here! I will admit that this pregnancy has been full of worry for me. I don't know if it's because I have had 5 healthy, beautiful kids and I think I'm tempting fate or what. I think part of it is because there are women around me that are losing babies and having a hard time having them. I am trying to put Liam in God's hands and know that He loves him so much more than I ever could and therefore will take care of him. It's just been a wild ride emotionally for me. Matt commented on my belly last night saying, "Wow, Liam is BIG for 5 months!" I rolled my eyes and reminded him that I am SEVEN months pregnant, not FIVE! "Oh yeah," was his reply. Oh brother!

So maybe it's just winter or maybe it's a pregnant thing, but I have lost all energy or gumption to get anything done! It's so very frustrating after having a great window of being so productive. I'm praying for it's quick return!!

Hoping today is W-2 day today....come on Mr. Mailman!!!

No comments: