Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Thursday, another post :) This time I'm watching the wind whip the snow at speeds of 30 mph while I sit sipping my latte. It's freezing this morning!!! Not that I can feel it in here!

We are back to cold world, Thomas and Sydney are sneezing and coughing their way through life. These seasons seem especially long these days, could be my pregnant self just being grumpy. Speaking of pregnant, I seem to have slipped unknowingly back into the first trimester. Gone are the days of energy and productivity. It seems to take all my energy to drag myself from bed in the morning and get the kids off to school. My housework is suffering horribly and I am just too tired to care. On an exciting note, my girlfriend stopped over yesterday and surprised me with the very baby swing that I had wanted and clothes for Liam. It totally made my day. Hard to believe that we are 85 days away from meeting our little man!!!

And I am totally and completely frustrated with Frito Lay as they are WEEKS late getting the W-2's in the mail. GRRRRRR!!! We are usually done and filed by now and waiting anxiously for our deposit. Yet we sit every day, watching for the mailman praying that this will be the day that he brings us the golden ticket. UGH. Remember how patient I am?!?!?!?!??

Well my precious time is up, time to collect Thomas and head home.....till next week!

No comments: