Monday, December 21, 2009

4 days til Christmas...is it possible? Usually the Christmas season DRAGS for me...not so this year....we seem to have raced through Thanksgiving and are landing on Christmas while I am still trying to catch my breath! I'm excited about the holiday, I know it holds many memories and laughter. At the same time, there is a tinge of sadness as another year passes. I must admit that I am terribly excited for the new year, mostly, because each day that passes gets us one day closer to meeting Liam. I am the most impatient person ever and this 40 week pregnancy thing is overrated :) He moves more and more each day and I cannot wait to meet him! A few of my girlfriends have just found out that they are expecting as well and I think it's so much fun to go through pregnancy with others. Other people to moan and whine to :)

We had our first Christmas concert on our new church this past Sunday. Matt, Molli and Syd all had solo parts and Emma was in the choir. I was so proud watching Molli and Matt sing and Sydney say her long line as the Angel of the Lord. (Most of you I have as friends on Facebook, you can catch the videos there!) It was truly a blessed morning, made even more special by friends and family that came to watch!

I'm hoping the week hurries as now that I've written about Christmas, I really can't wait!

No comments: