Monday, November 30, 2009

I thought for sure I'd have time to update my blog over Thanksgiving, but I guess not :) We weren't terribly busy or even traveling, but the time to sit and update sort of flew over my head.

So our big news is that we are having a BOY!!! We are just delighted, even though we would have bee equally delighted with a girl. It's just nice that now it will be even, three boys, three girls. Jonah was BEYOND excited...jumping up and down and yelling in the ultrasound room and everything! Priceless! The girls are excited too...I don't think they really cared much to begin with! Liam Joshua is the name we've chosen. My brother Josh is extremely happy with our choice of middle name, surprise, surprise. We've gotten our first batch of baby boy blue clothes (thanks Aunt Robin!!!) and are anxious to meet our little Liam.

Thanksgiving was good. My grandparents from New York were here which was fun, we haven't had a holiday with them for as long as I can remember! The table was packed with people and food. It was a blessed day! We got to spend some time with Matt's family as well a few days after Thanksgiving and that was great fun too. Christmas is quickly approaching and I'm in awe of our calendar as the days fill up with concerts, parties, and visits. I'm giddy with excitement over my sister's visit in a few weeks. I'll be posting prego pics of the two of us side by side!! I'm sure she'll be bigger than me.... :) Lots to look forward to this season. And I don't even mind that we don't have snow!!!

No comments: